Saturday 9 January 2021

It's been awhile







Why hello again!  I can't recall why I stopped contributing to this blog but I am making a concerted decision to return. I am now reflecting and reconsidering where I put my energies. I have tried to keep up my online presence yet it feels like I have let the personal side of my expression slip away. My work has been going through a sea change as have I as well .. 



Working from home I have made my small compact space work for me-and redefine what studio and privacy is in my world. We live in a small (less than 1000 square foot ) log home and the open concept aspect presented challenges for division of functional space. I seemed to have felt I needed to make art away form my home before and therefore added extra travel time and expense to provide my artist side with dedicated studio time.





Curiously enough working at home has offered me amenities ,time and comfort that I



lacked in my out of town locales and offered me my natural  rural view which is the muse I seem to require to create at my optimum ! 









I look forward to updating this blog on a regular basis and keeping you in my creative loop!

No comments:

Post a Comment