Sunday 29 December 2013

More Circus ( I can't help myself !)

The circus keeps beckoning me. Although most of these paintings pay homage to the nostalgia of The Big Top I think there is a broad interpretation available in these wistful images..I am aiming for a little cheerful color amidst the winter landscape.
 
 
 
 
 
                                                            Miss Swan    5x7 x 3/4"

 
The Little Pierrots  8x10 x 3/4"

 
Sasha's Act
8 x 10 x3/4"
 
 

 
The Trapeze Artist
 
8 x10 x 3/4

                                                   
                                                               Circus World
                                                                    16 x 20 x 3/4"

 
                                                 Miss Adele's  Dancing Act  8x10x 3/4"

No comments:

Post a Comment